Masai Mara by Road
BAS01: 2 Nights
3 Days Nairobi - Masai Mara Safari by Road
Cost: $ 397 Non-Resident / kshs 20,155 Resident: per person sharing a triple room for a group of 6 participants.
High Season offer: (From 1st July to 31st Oct 2018)
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara (280 Km approximately 5 hrs).
Pick up from your hotel in Nairobi at 0800hrs and head southwards to the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley. Continue to Narok, a small Masaai town then to Masaai Mara, welcome briefing by management and staff at the Ol Moran Tented Camp then lunch followed by afternoon game viewing to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park, return to Ol Moran before sunset, sit around the Camp, and hear the sounds of the night whisper softly into your ears.
Overnight: Ol Moran Tented Camp (l,d).
Day 2: Masaai Mara Game Reserve (Full Day).
After breakfast spend full day game drive, explore the parks amazingly high concentration of game. This game reserve is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here although July, August and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest, zebra and there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous Maasai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve. Lunch is served in the park return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Overnight: Ol Moran Tented Camp (b,l,d)
Day 3: Masaai Mara - Nairobi
0630hrs, an early morning game drive in Masai Mara followed by late breakfast at the camp and a departure to Nairobi stopping sporadically for the breathtaking panoramic views of the rift valley and adjacent landforms. The tour ends in Nairobi late in the afternoon. Meal Plan: (b)
• Transport based in a Minivan with pop up roof for game viewing
• (Includes: Safari vehicle, Driver Allowance, Fuel cost, Park Fee for driver and Vehicle.)
• Park entrance fee at the Maasai mara game.
• 1 Complimentary bottle of drinking mineral water daily while on safari.
• Full board accommodation as stated while on safari
• Service of an English speaking driver guide
• Game drive as per the Itinerary
• Traveling and accommodation costs between arrival/departure and the start and end points of the itinerary.
• Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara – US$ 500 per person extra
(Price is subject to confirmation at the time of booking.)
• Tips to driver guides and porter.
• Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.