Tsavo West, Amboseli & Taita Hills
BMB016: 3 Nights
4 Days Mombasa – Tsavo West – Amboseli & Taita Hills - Mombasa
From South Coast Hotels at 0600hrs and from North Coast Hotels at 0600hrs.
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo West
This morning drive to Tsavo West, part of Kenya’s largest National park.
This afternoon, enjoy a game drive in the park. Tonight watch for wildlife as they come to the lodge’s floodlit waterhole.
Overnight: Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge (b,l)
Day 2: Tsavo West – Amboseli
Drive to Amboseli, designated a National Park in 1977. Most famous for its elephant population, Amboseli is also home to a variety of other game including; lion, cheetah and hyena. Arrive in time for lunch and afternoon game drive.
Overnight: Ol Tukai Amboseli Lodge (b,l,d)
Day 3: Amboseli – Taita Hills
After an early morning game drive and late breakfast, continue to Taita Hills –privately owned game sanctuary. Enjoy game viewing in the sanctuary this afternoon.
Overnight: Salt Lick Safari Lodge (b,l,d)
Day 4: Taita Hills – Mombasa
Return to Mombasa after breakfast, arriving around midday to end our services.
Meal plan: (b)
• Full-board accommodation whilst on safari and meal plan as described, b=breakfast, l=lunch and d=dinner
• Transport based in a Minivan with pop up roof for game viewing (Includes: Safari vehicle, Driver Allowance, Fuel cost, Park Fee for driver and Vehicle.)
• Park entrance fee at the as per the itinerary.
• A bottle of drinking mineral water daily while on safari.
• Service of an English speaking driver guide
• Game drive as per the Itinerary
• Welcome Safari kit
• Accommodation costs between arrival/departure and the start and end points of the itinerary.
• Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
• Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
• Christmas, New Year and Easter supplement (see Hotel Tariff)
Flying Doctors can be arranged at an Extra fee